|Home|||||For sale|||||Wanted|||||Advertise|||||Sustainability|||||Links|||||Contact us|
Full details for the property SP0098.
Unique Eco-Lodge with further development and income potential, Cabo de Gata Park, Almeria, Spain
Unique 600-year old watermill refurbished to high standards operating as B&B. Award-winning large 270 sqm 5-bed, 3 bathroom property, numerous terraces and 1 hectare of land. Only 10-minute drive from Europe's best beaches, town with shops, local produce market, restaurants and bars. Airport 45 minutes away.
Sustainable Rating - 4 Report
To contact us quote reference SP0098
More property details
The property has to be viewed to be appreciated fully.
The lodge has been designed so that it can also be split into three independent apartments, one with two bedrooms, one with one bedroom and a studio, There are four sunny and shaded patio areas and an additional detached studio ( a caretaker's accommodation). Contemporary Kitchen-Lounge and floral terraces, en-suite bedrooms and leafy Moorish patio add to the charm. The land amounting to one hectare has gardens with a small olive grove with mature trees and numerous other young fruit trees including pomegranate, fig, orange, carob, lemon and nispero.
Some USPs include:
- An award-winning character property with many unique features including embedded millstones, grilles and mosaics. The property has the original water tank behind the building about the size of an Olympic pool and original water channels. There is an old threshing area, a stream & from parts of the land it is possible to glimpse the sea in the distance.
- Excellent location. The nearest town with all amenities is 10 km away. Almeria airport is reached in 45 minutes and the town of Mojacar is 25 minutes away where you will find all amenities, international supermarkets, shops etc.
- The protected Natural Park Location is totally free from development. Many designated walking trails and horse riding facilities closeby. - The eco-lodge is solar-powered and restored using ecological materials thus making it a healthy place to live in and run a business.
- The property stays fresh with a natural stream flowing under one of the bedrooms with its own cave.
- Potential for further development offered by one small ruin with land.
If you require any further assistance on this property please contact us and quote reference SP0098